CVCARD WP – RESPONSIVE WORDPRESS RESUME THEME 1.4.6
Free Premium Lifetime Membership To Access All Products
GPL Download – Custom Sidebar Manager is a WordPress plugin being distributed by Codecanyon. Custom Sidebar Manager allows you to Add a new custom sidebar, apply conditional logic for both custom sidebars and widgets separately.
Custom Sidebar Manager Features :
- Placement – Does your theme have for example 3 different Sidebars but is missing a global Sidebar? You can easily create such a global Sidebar with our Fresh Sidebar Manager. And vice versa – if your theme has only 1 global Sidebar, you can easily add more specific Sidebars, for example, 1 for your Blog, 1 for your Pages, 1 for your Homepage, and 1 for a French version of your Portfolio when viewed on Mobile only (yes, all that is possible with our Conditional Logic).
- White Label Admin – no advertising or Fresh branding anywhere
- Small Footprint – The interface is located directly in “WP-admin -> Appearance -> Sidebars”
- Create as many Sidebars as you want, each with different rules, options, and conditions
- Conditional Logic for Sidebars – You can limit where will your Sidebar be shown. For example, you can only show your Sidebar on a single post that has a Post Format Video. Or you can limit your Sidebar to a specific theme, that’s useful if you switch themes a lot. Each sidebar can have unlimited conditions.
- Native one-click updates to new versions from “WP-admin -> Dashboard -> Updates” – you do not need any purchase code, it just works
- WPML support for Conditional Logic – add rules/conditions based on language
- Conditional Logic for Widgets – Every widget can be separately customized with conditions, for example: “Show this widget only on mobile” or “Show this widget only on the French version of my site” – AVAILABLE NOW (v1.1.0)
- Great for ThemeForest authors to include in their WordPress themes for sale – requires Extended license
Why Choose us? How is GPL Download Different from Other Sites?
HOW TO INSTALL CVCARD WP – RESPONSIVE WORDPRESS RESUME THEME 1.4.6
Method 1 - Updating Theme Without Plugin
Method 1 - Updating Theme With Plugin
First, install and activate this plugin – Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades, then follow the below steps below:
How to fix “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme.
This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license, etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPLDownload and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).
CVCARD WP – RESPONSIVE WORDPRESS RESUME THEME 1.4.6 UPDATES
CVCARD WP – RESPONSIVE WORDPRESS RESUME THEME 1.4.6 SUPPORT