FUNDRIZE – RESPONSIVE DONATION & CHARITY WORDPRESS THEME 1.20
Why Choose us? How is GPLDownload.com Different from Other GPL Sites?
100% original files from developers without advertising, viruses or malicious code. All of the products on the site are purchased directly from the developers, rather than being downloaded from other websites. Our development team creates the activated versions, and the files do not move via "third hands," so you can be sure you're getting the actual product!
New products and latest versions
We acquire and install new premium WordPress GPL themes and GPL plugins on a regular basis. Every 2-3 days, we also check all updates and add the most recent product versions. Please contact us if you can't locate the latest version of the product on the site.
Our prices are significantly lower than those of developers. You have the possibility to get a high-quality goods at a low cost!
If you have any difficulty installing, configuring, or using the product, we will provide competent technical help. Our technical support team is available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with an average response time of one business day.
All of the payment gateways we accept (Stripe, PayPal and Razorpay) are PCI DSS certified. If the product you downloaded does not work properly and our technical assistance is unable to assist you, we will offer you full refund.
We've been working successfully since 2018. GPLDOWNLOAD has over 30,000 consumers and growing that pick us and purchase our items. Join today!
All digital products on the website are released under the GNU General Public License in their entirety.
Direct download links
Without any waiting or advertising, you can download the goods right from our website!
HOW TO INSTALL FUNDRIZE – RESPONSIVE DONATION & CHARITY WORDPRESS THEME 1.20
Method 1 - Updating Theme Without Plugin
Method 1 - Updating Theme With Plugin
First, install and activate this plugin – Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades, then follow the below steps below:
How to fix “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
- A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme.
- This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license, etc.
- To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPLDownload and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).
FUNDRIZE – RESPONSIVE DONATION & CHARITY WORDPRESS THEME 1.20 UPDATES & SUPPORT
- We offer regular updates from the date of purchase depending upon your membership plan. After your plan has expired, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates, we also offer lifetime updates as an alternate option.
- The products are updated as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product from the request update section.
- We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up. You can also choose to receive your purchased product updates while checking out.
- Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any questions or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.
- For more information please read FAQ & About Us.