GeoDirectory Claim Listings 2.2
GeoDirectory Claim Listings Features
- Your Global Business Directory
- If your directory website covers more than one city, you’ll need the Location Manager Add-on. The Core Plugin that we offer free on WordPress.org allows submitting listings only within 1 location (City, Town, or Village). With the Location Manager, you can expand your directory and go global!
- Unlimited locations. – With the GeoDirectory Locations Manager add-on, you can create unlimited locations for your listings.
- No need to prefill locations. – Save heaps of time by not having to prefill locations. Locations populate while a user adds a listing. Google API or Open Street Maps get the correct details.
- Location-specific directory, no problem. – Location Manager can limit listing to any locations. 3 Countries, 5 Regions, 12 cities? No Problem.
- SEO friendly locations pages. – Every location page can have its very own meta info, text description, and featured image. By default, we use a general global meta info with replacement variables (%%location_name%%).
- Yoast SEO Sitemap Support. – Using the Yoast SEO plugin? GeoDirectory will automatically generate sitemaps for your locations.
- Our Smart Location Switcher
- A core part of any multi-location directory is, being able to switch between locations, our smart location switcher makes it very easy.
- Automatic location suggestions based on your location. – Opening the location switcher presents a list of nearest cities based on proximity to your location. Users will always have the most relevant suggestions.
- AJAX-based location suggestions. – Start typing the location you want to view, and we will AJAX search for any stored locations in the database.
- Fallback proximity search. – If a search returns zero results from your location database, we will; Automatically geocode the search text; Provide lists of location suggestions from the Google API or OSM API; Let the user do a proximity search for that location. So even if a location is not in your database, you can still show listings nearest to the users’ search.
- Saved search history. – Opening the location switcher again will show recent search results for quick access.
- Location switcher where you want it. – The switcher can be accessed in many ways, the easiest of which is a menu item. Our GeoDirectory menu items include the switcher, use it in any position on any menu. The switcher can also be shown via a shortcode, widget, or block and is page builder friendly.
- REST API. – All location queries made by the location switcher are via the WordPress REST API, meaning requests are faster, future proof, and developer-friendly.
- Smart Location Searches
- Smart location searches. – The Near field of the directory search bar has the same intelligent geo-location features of the location switcher. Location searches are quick and easy for your users.
- Show the current location. – The search bar will show the current location. Users know precisely where they are searching. Merely hovering over the field will display an X that can clear the field and let the user search for a new location.
- Location-aware URLs. – “Near me” searches always contain the GPS in the URL. Selecting near me from the location switcher will result in a pretty permalink that is easy to share with friends: /location/near/me/39.952371,-75.163601/
- Location-aware autocompletes. – When paired with our Advanced Search addon, the location manager can filter AJAX search suggestions to be limited to the current location only (or set to search all locations depending on your directory needs)
- Advanced Near Me Filtering
- Mobile phone GPS support. – When doing a near search on mobile, GPS improves accuracy.
- HTML5 Geolocation Support. – Asking users to share their location in the browser (HTTPS Required) provides far greater accuracy than old-style IP geolocation.
- Fallback Map Pin Support. – If HTML5 geolocation fails or is denied, the user will be presented with a map to be able to drag a pin to the location they wish to search. This map automatically centers on the geolocation of the IP request, meaning it will never be far off the user’s actual location.
- Location Manager Widgets
- ( all our widgets can be used as either a shortcode, widget or block and are page builder friendly )
- Location Switcher. – Our location switcher lets users filter the site by database location, near me, or proximity to any location.
- Locations. – This widget outputs either a list or image grid of the locations on your site. Results can be limited to a specific area and can use ajax paging.
- Near Me Button. – Show a button anywhere that will take the user to a location page showing listings closest to the user.
- Location Description. – Display the current location description. Used to show a custom description for a location page, edit this under each location in the admin area.
- Simplified Admin Controls
- Search Locations. – Native WordPress table views mean you can effortlessly search and find the locations you want.
- Duplicate locations Merging. – Similar locations can end up in your database, either through user spelling or a bad import name. We have a tool that lets you merge these two locations, automatically fixing all permalinks for the listings affected.
- A quick snapshot of numbers. – See exactly how many listings you have in a Country, Region, or City.
Why Choose us? How is GPLDownload.com Different from Other GPL Sites?
100% original files from developers without advertising, viruses or malicious code. All of the products on the site are purchased directly from the developers, rather than being downloaded from other websites. Our development team creates the activated versions, and the files do not move via "third hands," so you can be sure you're getting the actual product!
New products and latest versions
We acquire and install new premium WordPress GPL themes and GPL plugins on a regular basis. Every 2-3 days, we also check all updates and add the most recent product versions. Please contact us if you can't locate the latest version of the product on the site.
Our prices are significantly lower than those of developers. You have the possibility to get a high-quality goods at a low cost!
If you have any difficulty installing, configuring, or using the product, we will provide competent technical help. Our technical support team is available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with an average response time of one business day.
All of the payment gateways we accept (Stripe, PayPal and Razorpay) are PCI DSS certified. If the product you downloaded does not work properly and our technical assistance is unable to assist you, we will offer you full refund.
We've been working successfully since 2018. GPLDOWNLOAD has over 30,000 consumers and growing that pick us and purchase our items. Join today!
All digital products on the website are released under the GNU General Public License in their entirety.
Direct download links
Without any waiting or advertising, you can download the goods right from our website!
HOW TO INSTALL GeoDirectory Claim Listings 2.2
Method 1 - Updating Without Plugin
Method 1 - Updating With Plugin
First, install and activate this plugin – Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades, then follow the below steps below:
GeoDirectory Claim Listings 2.2 UPDATES & SUPPORT
- We offer regular updates from the date of purchase depending upon your membership plan. After your plan has expired, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates, we also offer lifetime updates as an alternate option.
- The products are updated as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product from the request update section.
- We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up. You can also choose to receive your purchased product updates while checking out.
- Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any questions or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.
- For more information please read FAQ & About Us.