GeoDirectory Marker Cluster Features
- It’s time to get Feng Shui on your maps and clear away the clutter. Maps in large directories can start to look like a sea of markers, creating a degraded user experience. Clustering markers together simplifies your data visualization by consolidating listings that are nearby each other on the map. In conclusion, our Marker Cluster addon is essential for user map engagement on directories with many listings.
- Compatible with both Google Maps and Open Street Maps (OSM) for seamless integration.
- Client-Side rendering option gives small directories snappier maps that respond instantly.
- Our unique Server-Side rendering option does all the hard work on the server and passes only the necessary information to the browser. Therefore, large directories with millions of listings can still have responsive maps.
- Grid size and zoom levels can be adjusted, giving you granular control over how and when clustering renders. Set per map, meaning if you have multiple maps, then you can apply the clustering effect to any or all of them.
- Fully Compatible with both our Custom Post Types and Custom Map Styles Add-ons.
- Marker Cluster improves user experience
- When Marker Cluster is active, users will see single markers that display the number of listings in the area. When a user zooms on the area, the markers are unclustered to reveal the individual listings. Secondly, clicking on a cluster marker will zoom to that location and recluster at that location.
- Better site performance with our Marker Cluster addon
- Our 10+ year experience creating directory software along with over 300,000 resolved support tickets means we know how to scale a directory. Most competitors have no marker clustering and can handle merely a few hundred markers before browser memory forces things to slow down or fail. Even with the standard clustering method that Google recommends, things can get hairy with one to two thousand markers. With our Marker Cluster addon, there is simply no limit to the number of markers you can show on a map. Our unique server-side rendering means 1 million markers will render with up to 300x less data needed.
Why Choose us? How is GPLDownload.com Different from Other GPL Sites?
100% original files from developers without advertising, viruses or malicious code. All of the products on the site are purchased directly from the developers, rather than being downloaded from other websites. Our development team creates the activated versions, and the files do not move via "third hands," so you can be sure you're getting the actual product!
New products and latest versions
We acquire and install new premium WordPress GPL themes and GPL plugins on a regular basis. Every 2-3 days, we also check all updates and add the most recent product versions. Please contact us if you can't locate the latest version of the product on the site.
Our prices are significantly lower than those of developers. You have the possibility to get a high-quality goods at a low cost!
If you have any difficulty installing, configuring, or using the product, we will provide competent technical help. Our technical support team is available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with an average response time of one business day.
All of the payment gateways we accept (Stripe, PayPal and Razorpay) are PCI DSS certified. If the product you downloaded does not work properly and our technical assistance is unable to assist you, we will offer you full refund.
We've been working successfully since 2018. GPLDOWNLOAD has over 30,000 consumers and growing that pick us and purchase our items. Join today!
All digital products on the website are released under the GNU General Public License in their entirety.
Direct download links
Without any waiting or advertising, you can download the goods right from our website!
HOW TO INSTALL GeoDirectory Marker Cluster 2.2.1
Method 1 - Updating Without Plugin
Method 1 - Updating With Plugin
First, install and activate this plugin – Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades, then follow the below steps below:
GeoDirectory Marker Cluster 2.2.1 UPDATES & SUPPORT
- We offer regular updates from the date of purchase depending upon your membership plan. After your plan has expired, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates, we also offer lifetime updates as an alternate option.
- The products are updated as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product from the request update section.
- We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up. You can also choose to receive your purchased product updates while checking out.
- Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any questions or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.
- For more information please read FAQ & About Us.