GPL Download – Warranties and Returns for WooCommerce is a plugin being distributed by Codecanyon. This plugin comes with all the features you need to easily and professionally handle your warranties and returns for your products.
Warranties and Returns for WooCommerce Features :
Powerful Warranties and Returns Manager
Easiest manager available. Manage requests in just a few clicks. The Warranties and Returns requests are handled in a separate menu of your Dashboard, with dynamic notifications about new requests. A very intuitive system lets you process request in mere seconds, with all options easily accessible and editable, together with the Request Status switcher. Manually select to mark the warranty or return request as Processing, Completed or Rejected. Send a quick email to the requesting customer directly form the Request Manager, complete with an Email Template manager.
Warranties and Returns Requests
Get requests from your customers. Create custom request forms! Use the automatically created Request Warranty page or set a different one. Create custom warranties and returns request forms using Text, Paragraph, Checkbox, Radio Button, Dropdown or Address fields. Edit any field and add more options to your request form.
Add-on Paid Warranties
Create paid warranties, as well as included. Unlimited possibilities! Add as many paid warranties to your products! Each will be presented in a different way with thumbnails and descriptions available. Set up the Warranty type for each product independently.
Create preset warranties for easier management. Use thumbnails and warranty descriptions. Choose between Included or Paid warranties, set the included period type and amount and set the period to Days, Weeks, Months, Years or for a Lifetime. Create as many paid warranty options per preset. Add any warranty preset to any product on the single product edit page.
Easy request statuses. Manage statuses in a single click. Change the request status from New to Processing, Completed or Rejected and send an email to your customer! The page also contain a link where you can manage the order and issue a refund if needed and also use it to change the Warranty status with one click. All of the necessary options to handle your warranties and return requests, quickly and professionally are at your disposal.
Multiple Warranty Requests
Enable multiple warranty requests for your items. Once the previous warranty is complete the next one can be requested! The request will be available during the warranty period you have set and which can be configured in Days, Weeks, Months, Years of for Lifetime.
Guest Orders Warranty Requests
Guest orders can also have their warranties requests. Guests will use order ids and their email for verification purposes in order to make a request. Once the guest send the request, manage it from your dashboard and review the whole order and customer information. Change the guest request status in a single click from New to Processed, Completed or Rejected and send them an email, right from the request page! Your customers will love the ease with which you handle their Warranty and return requests!
Request Customer Quick Email
Quickly send emails to request customers. BCC and Email templates are available! Load and save email templates on the fly directly on the Request page! Reply to the warranty or return request by email and get in touch with your customers immediately, informing them of their request status or just let them know you’ve received it. Super fast and professional.
Variable Products Warranties
Variable products are fully supported! Set a different warranty preset for each of your product variations. As many warranty options per product as you want. Seamlessly integrated into the default WooCommerce Variations interface, the plugin lets add a different warranty preset for each product attribute variation, or add a quick warranty, either included or paid. Unlimited possibilities for your variations are available. Each product attribute variation will display a different thumbnail and description, relevant to it’s assigned warranty!
Multi Item Order Warranties
Manage multi item order requests in one single parent request! Process each product within the order warranty request separately. Set the Request Status for each product within the order individually and change the status to Processing, Completed or Rejected. All the options for the full management of your multi product warranty requests are on a single page and a click away! Returns are also available for single or multiple items or products within a single order.
Request Warranty Form Builder
Create your own request forms! Drag and drop editing. Use Text or Paragraph elements, Checkboxes or Radio buttons, Dropdowns as well as Address field elements to build your Warranties and Returns Request forms! Add as many options as your customers need to best let you know what’s wrong with their purchased products using the available form elements.
Order Details Warranty Overview
Easy warranty management for your customers. Manage available Warranty and Return requests on the My Account page. Your customers will be able to access all of their available Warranties and Returns directly from their Account page. Once a product and it’s warranty have been selected, the customer is presented with the created Request Form with all of the options created with the plugin’s Request Form Builder.
Seamlessly Integrated with WooCommerce
You won’t know it is there! Seamlessly integrated in the interface for the best experience! The plugin integrates into the default WooCommerce user interface, like a new tab on the settings page, into the product details section on the product edit page or in the variations tab for Variable Products, as well as introducing a new menu item to your WordPress Dashboard for managing your Warranties and Returns Requests, with dynamic notifications about new requests and a dedicated page for creating and managing your Warranty Presets!
Translation ready! WPML Support!
Plugin is translation ready! WPML is fully supported! Translate the full plugin easily using the WPML translation plugin into as many languages as you want on your website. Add Warranty descriptions and terms as well as Request Forms in any language! Easily sell or include warranties and returns anywhere on the globe! Also available are .MO and .PO files. Fully translated to Spanish, French, German, Dutch and Italian!
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy.
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ.
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us, we will response asap.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your Downloads sections.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
UPDATES & SUPPORT
- We offer frequent updates for one year from the date of purchase. After this period, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates, we also offer lifetime updates as a second option.
- We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product from the form below.
- We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
- Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.
Request This Product Update
HOW TO UPGRADE?
How do I upgrade a plugin?
First, install and activate this plugin – Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades,
then follow the below steps:
- Download the latest zip file for your plugin.
- Log into your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click the “Upload Plugin” button at the top of the page.
- Select the zip file with the new plugin version to install.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
How do I upgrade a theme?
then follow the below steps:
- Download the latest zip file for your theme.
- Log into your WordPress site.
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- Click the “Add New” button at the top of the page.
- Click the “Upload Theme” button at the top of the page.
- Select the zip file with the new theme version to install.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
How to fix “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme.
This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license, etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPLDownload and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).