WooCommerce Simple Auctions – WordPress Auctions 2.0.15
GPL Download – WooCommerce Simple Auctions is a wordpress plugin being distributed by Codecanyon. WooCommerce Simple Auctions allows you to make eBay clone with regular, proxy and reverse auctions along with your normal simple products.
WooCommerce Simple Auctions – WordPress Auctions Features :
- Works with latest WordPress and WooCommerce (and previous versions)
- Seamless integration into WooCommerce via its hooks – You get a new type of WooCommerce product type – auction
- Ability to verify credit card/payment details before the user can (via modification)
- Anti snipping feature (extend auction end time when someone places bid say 30 seconds before auction end, configurable)
- Works with any payment gateway supported by WooCommerce
- Normal, reverse and sealed (silent) auctions, proxy/auto-bidding
- Define start price, price increment, reserve price, buy it now price
- Set start and end time for the auction
- Easily control how you want to display auctions – along with products or separate
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest, featured, recently viewed, my auctions and random auctions
- Email notifications (with editable email templates) for outbid note, auction won, payment reminder, auction fails, reserve fail, auction buy now, auction finish, administrator bid notification (bid not), customer bid notification, auction relist admin notice, auction relist user notice, auction ends soon email notification
- Auction product has auction icon (label) on thumbnail
- If the user is logged in and winning in an auction, the item has a winning badge on the thumbnail
- Product single page has a new tab “Auction History”
- Plenty of shortcodes – please check the documentation for all available shortcodes
- User’s “My Auctions” page with listed auctions in which user placed a bid (for both active and won auctions)
- Auction filtering and sorting in product list (wp-admin)
- Frontend auction sorting by current bid, date, buy now price, activity, ending date (ending soonest), start date (recently started)
- Auction product has an icon that describes different auction status: active, finished, finished and paid, failed (wp-admin)
- Auction activity (shortcode), auction watchlist feature (shortcode and widget)
- Auction history in wp-admin – CSV and Excel export for single auction history with sortable columns
- Ajax live updating for current bid and auction history
- Make auction from virtual or downloadable products
- Manually delete bid
- Manually or automatically relist auction if there was no bid or was not paid in time
- WPML compatible, PO file available for translations in lang/ dir
- Role-based bidding & Verify Payment method (via extension) – enable specific user role (for example “customer” role) to bid
- Enable users to create and submit their auctions and you as a site owner can charge a fee (via multivendor plugin)
- Cronjobs required – if your host does not support 1-minute cronjobs you can use 3rd party cron services like easy cron
Why Choose us? How is GPLDownload.com Different from Other GPL Sites?
100% original files from developers without advertising, viruses or malicious code. All of the products on the site are purchased directly from the developers, rather than being downloaded from other websites. Our development team creates the activated versions, and the files do not move via "third hands," so you can be sure you're getting the actual product!
New products and latest versions
We acquire and install new premium WordPress GPL themes and GPL plugins on a regular basis. Every 2-3 days, we also check all updates and add the most recent product versions. Please contact us if you can't locate the latest version of the product on the site.
Our prices are significantly lower than those of developers. You have the possibility to get a high-quality goods at a low cost!
If you have any difficulty installing, configuring, or using the product, we will provide competent technical help. Our technical support team is available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with an average response time of one business day.
All of the payment gateways we accept (Stripe, PayPal and Razorpay) are PCI DSS certified. If the product you downloaded does not work properly and our technical assistance is unable to assist you, we will offer you full refund.
We've been working successfully since 2018. GPLDOWNLOAD has over 30,000 consumers and growing that pick us and purchase our items. Join today!
All digital products on the website are released under the GNU General Public License in their entirety.
Direct download links
Without any waiting or advertising, you can download the goods right from our website!
HOW TO INSTALL WooCommerce Simple Auctions – WordPress Auctions 2.0.15
Method 1 - Updating Without Plugin
Method 1 - Updating With Plugin
First, install and activate this plugin – Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades, then follow the below steps below:
WooCommerce Simple Auctions – WordPress Auctions 2.0.15 UPDATES & SUPPORT
- We offer regular updates from the date of purchase depending upon your membership plan. After your plan has expired, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates, we also offer lifetime updates as an alternate option.
- The products are updated as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product from the request update section.
- We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up. You can also choose to receive your purchased product updates while checking out.
- Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any questions or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.
- For more information please read FAQ & About Us.