Table Rate Shipping For WooCommerce By Bolderelements 4.2.1
Free Premium Lifetime Membership To Access All Products
GPL Download –Table Rate Shipping For WooCommerce is a WooCommerce Plugin being distributed by Codecanyon. This plugin has the ability to add multiple rates for a given customer based on a variety of conditions set by the admin.
Table Rate Shipping For WooCommerce By Bolderelements Features :
- Based conditions and prices on groups of products based on:
- Individual Products
- Cart Line Items
- Shipping Class
- Works with WooCommerce Shipping Zones
- Multiple instances allowed in each zone
- An extensive list of conditions:
- Surface Area
- Shipping Class
- Date Range
- Day of Week
- Multiple conditions allowed in each table row
- Numerous cost options:
- Flat Price
- Percentage of Subtotal
- Multiplied by weight, length, width, height, surface area, volume quantity
- For every x number of currency, weight, dimensions, and number of products
- Multiple Costs allowed in each row to create combinations such as:
- Flat fee + percentage for fuel surcharge
- Base fee plus additional weight increments
- Drag ‘n Drop table rows to control the priority of the conditions and costs
- Disable Shipping Taxes per instance
- Limit Table Rate methods based on user role
- Dimensional weight calculations (volume multiplied or divided by a given number)
- Base subtotal conditions inclusive of tax
- Base subtotal conditions inclusive of coupons
- Round weight to next whole number
- Option to hide this method when the Free Shipping method is active
- Add description text below the shipping option’s title and price to add more detailed information
Why Choose us? How is GPL Download Different from Other Sites?
HOW TO INSTALL Table Rate Shipping For WooCommerce By Bolderelements 4.2.1
Method 1 - Updating Theme Without Plugin
Method 1 - Updating Theme With Plugin
First, install and activate this plugin – Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades, then follow the below steps below:
How to fix “style.css missing” error while uploading themes?
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme.
This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license, etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from GPLDownload and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).
Table Rate Shipping For WooCommerce By Bolderelements 4.2.1 UPDATES
Table Rate Shipping For WooCommerce By Bolderelements 4.2.1 SUPPORT